Friday, January 4, 2019

Ultimate Faves of 2018

Ultimate Faves 2018

Today marks 2 years for this blog. Wow, time has flown by. To celebrate this anniversary last year I posted my favourites from 2017 so it seemed fitting I would share my favourite reads from 2018 today. I read a total of 102 books in 2018, 33 of which I gave 5 star ratings. I am sharing with you the 15 books that stand out to me and have been added to my favourite reads and I plan to read again someday. I am listing them alphabetically by title.


A Sparkle of Silver      A Worthy Pursuit      Beneath the Surface


Called to Protect      Deadly Undertow      Delayed Justice



Falling for You      Her Minnesota Man      Hidden Peril     
My Review:  Falling for You  //  Her Minnesota Man   //  Hidden Peril
   

If I Live      Lone Witness      Someplace Familiar
My Review:  If I Live   //  Lone Witness  //  Someplace Familiar
  

The Heart Between Us      The Isaac Project      Wait for Me
  
What were some of your favourite reads from 2018?

No comments:

Post a Comment