Thursday, January 4, 2018

Ultimate Faves of 2017

Ultimate Faves 2017

1 year ago today I published my first post on this blog. What better way to celebrate than to look back at all the books I read and reviewed in 2017 and share with you my top 15 favourite reads. I read a total of 113 books last year. My goal was to narrow this list down to 10, but even getting it down to 15 was difficult that I just couldn't make it to 10. I'm sure you will forgive me.  I am listing them alphabetically so there is no questions if I liked one more than another, that would not be a fair comparison because I enjoyed each one for different reasons.
 

After The Fall      All of You      Barreling Through Christmas


Blind Spot      Buried Secrets      Chasing Secrets
My Review:  Blind Spot //  Buried Secrets  //  Chasing Secrets


Count Me In      Garden of Her Heart      Heart on the Line
My Review:  Count Me In  //  Garden of Her Heart  //  Heart on the Line 
  

If I Run      Sandpiper Cove      Stormy Lake
My Review:  If I Run  //  Sandpiper Cove  //  Stormy Lake
 

The Esther Paradigm      True to You      Twilight at Blueberry Barrens
 
What were some of your favourite reads from 2017?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gracious! So honored to have two of my books on your list! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Blind Spot, Buried Secrets, If I Eun, and The Esther Paradigm from your list. Lynette Eason and Colleen Coble are some of my favorite authors but didn’t get to read these yet. Ronie Kendig’s Crown of Souls was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete