Monday, January 8, 2018

Monday's Reading Status Update: January 8th

Monday-RSU_thumb1
Welcome to week 2 of my new feature entitled Monday's RSU. Every Monday I will share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning to read next. 

Just Finished:
Troubled Waters
I started this book last Monday and finished it in a day. It was so very good,  I just couldn't put it down. I absolutely loved it, even if it did take me on an emotional rollercoaster ride. My review went up yesterday, it can be found here.

 



Just the Way You Are



I just finished this book yesterday. This story was filled with wonderful characters, lessons learned, fun dialogue and many swoon worthy moments. I plan to have my full review posted next Sunday.







Currently Reading:
A Table Before MeThis is book 14 of the Psalm 23 Mysteries. I discovered this series back in 2012 when there was only 4 books release at the time, since then I have anxiously been awaiting each next release to find out what's going to happen next with Cindy & Jeremiah. This book officially releases Jan. 29th, but I got my copy early through pre-order. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Reading Next:
Learning Faith at Steeple Ridge  Kissing Santa at Steeple Ridge  Coming Home to Steeple Ridge
These are books 2, 3 & 4 of the Steeple Ridge series, I am on Liz Isaacson's street team and got behind in this series, book 2 & 3 were released in November & December and book 4 releases tomorrow. I have a love for horses, so any series set on a ranch draws me right in, I am looking forward to getting to know the rest of the Buttars brothers from book 1.


 
 
What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?

If you wish to join in on this feature, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment