Sunday, November 12, 2023

Review: True Honor by Dee Henderson

Series: Uncommon Heroes #3
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Tyndale House 
Released: Sept. 14, 2002
338 pages
About the Book:

CIA officer Darcy St. James is after a man who knew September 11 would happen―a man who chose to profit from the knowledge. Navy SEAL Sam “Cougar” Houston is The intelligence Darcy is generating has his team deploying around the world. Under the pressure of war, their romance flourishes. But it may be a short for the terrorists have chosen their next targets, and Darcy's name is high on the list.













My Rating & Thoughts:    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I quickly fell in love with Darcy and Sam. I was invested as soon as we met them and wanted to know what was going to happen. The time period covers the Sept. 11th attacks, and I feel like it was handled well without being too descriptive. We follow Darcy and Sam in their job roles trying to track and stop other terrorists. I liked that while they each had separate lives they made time to support one another. They accepted who and what the other did without telling them what to do. I really enjoyed getting glimpses of other characters we've met in the previous books.

(I purchased my copy of this book; opinions expressed 
in this review are my honest opinion and completely my own.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment