Sunday, July 17, 2022

Review: Danger in the Shadows by Dee Henderson

Series: O'Malley Prequel
Genre: Romantic Supsense
Publisher: Tyndale House
Released: July 28, 1999 
312 page
About the Book:

Sara is terrified. She's doing the one thing she cannot afford to do: fall in love with former pro-football player Adam Black, a man everyone knows. Sara's been hidden away in the witness protection program, her safety dependent on staying invisible--and loving Adam could get her killed!




  






My Rating & Thoughts:    


Sara has been through so much and is constantly looking over her shoulder. I can’t imagine the level of stress this has and continues to put on her. Adam is drawn to Sara from the moment he meets her and wants to get to know her more, however he doesn’t know how to talk to her again as he doesn’t have any contact information for her. He doesn’t know her last name or where she even works so he sets out on a search for her. He does not realize the scare that he is causing her in his pursuit to figure out how to contact her. There were parts that did feel unrealistic but the characters kept me engaged and it had a really strong faith element throughout the whole story.

(I purchased my copy of this book; opinions expressed 
in this review are my honest opinion and completely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment