Friday, September 28, 2018

First Line Friday (Week 72): Random Acts of Outrage


Happy Friday!

Welcome to First Line Friday's hosted by Hoarding Books.
 
Today's book is: Random Acts of Outrage by Christy Barritt
    
Random Acts of Outrage
First Line:
"I cast a steely gaze at my opponent and lowered my voice. 'You will not defeat me.'"


This book released earlier this month. I have been following this series from the beginning and was so exicted that Holly Anna was back, I had to dive into it as soon as I got it. I couldn't put it down, not only was it filled it was a mystery that kept me guessing but the characters felt like friends that I was invested in. My full review will be posted on Sunday.
  
Now it's your turn!
Let me know your first line in the comments and then head over
to Hoarding Books to see who else is participating!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! My first line is from A Time to Love by Marion Ueckermann:

    “You can do this. You’ve done it a thousand times before.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m featuring lines from Susan Stoker’s Justice for Hope on my blog today. Hope you can stop by!

    Here, I am featuring lines from Dare to Love Again by Maddie Taylor. Here is the first line of chapter 13.

    “Esme went to work the next day, determined to keep her mind focused on the million and one things she had to do rather than letting more sexy Finn daydreams distract her.”

    Happy Reading!

    Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading

    ReplyDelete