Sunday, September 16, 2018

C Reviews: Oath of Honor by Lynette Eason

Series: Blue Justice # 1
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Revell
Released: Jan. 2, 2018
368 pages
About the Book:
Police officer Isabelle St. John loves her crazy, loud, law-enforcement family. With three brothers and two sisters, she's never without someone to hang out with--or fight with. And she knows they'll be there for her when things get tough. Like when her partner is murdered and she barely escapes with her own life.

Determined to discover exactly what happened, Izzy's investigation sends her headfirst into a criminal organization, possibly with cops on the payroll--including someone from her own family. With her dead partner's handsome homicide detective brother Ryan shadowing her every move, Izzy's head is spinning. How can she secure justice for her partner when doing so could mean sending someone she loves to prison? And how will she guard her heart when the man she's had a secret crush on for years won't leave her side?
 

My Rating & Thoughts:    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 ðŸŒŸ    (5 stars)

Once I started this book, I had to finish it as fast as possible as the action was non-stop. I enjoyed this first book in the Blue Justice series and was immediately drawn into the St. John family. I enjoyed the intensity of this story held throughout the book and loved the ending. While there was a nice romance story here also, it was not the focus of the story.
 
I highly recommend this book if you are looking for an intense suspenseful novel with a sweet romance along with it. I look forward to getting to know the rest of the family in future books in of this series.
 
(I purchased my copy of this book; opinions expressed in this review are my honest opinion and completely my own.)
C

No comments:

Post a Comment