Friday, September 7, 2018

First Line Friday (Week 69): The Isaac Project


Happy Friday!

Welcome to First Line Friday's hosted by Hoarding Books.
 
Today's book is: The Isaac Project by Sarah Monzon
   
The Isaac Project
First Line:
"In the fourth grade we made little rockets out of old film canisters, baking soda, and vinegar. Put in the ingredients, snap on the lid, shake it up, and watch out."


This is the first book I ever read by Sarah Monzon and I absolutely loved it. I have been working on convincing my bff to read it and I think I finally convinced her when I told her I was going to re-read it this week. So true to my word I started it earlier this week. Ps... isn't this cover great?   
  
Now it's your turn!
Let me know your first line in the comments and then head over
to Hoarding Books to see who else is participating!
 

1 comment: