Sunday, October 22, 2023

Review: Follow Me by Debbie Viguie

Series: Psalm 23 Mysteries #19
Genre: Myserty/Suspense
Publisher: Big Pink Bow
Released: June 27, 2023
258 pages
About the Book:

As April Fool's Day nears, church staff are plagued by cruel and dangerous pranks. When things take a darker turn it's up to Cindy and Jeremiah to figure out who wants the entire church staff insane and potentially dead. Everyone must work together to figure out who is behind the attacks and what dark secrets will be exposed next.













  

My Rating & Thoughts:    


Kept me hooked the whole way through. I have come to love this group of characters, and the thought that one of them might die had me on the edge of my seat screaming "no, they can't die". So much happens but it all felt very possible. I enjoyed how the faith was weaved throughout the story. In the midst of some very scary moments there were some really funny lines that had me cracking up. There were a couple of grammatical errors that made me reread a few sentences to confirm. My one complaint is that there were so many characters involved that at times I really had to think of who they were, but that's probably because I was reading late at night and may have been a little tired. I still have so many questions about what is going on with Tracy, how dare we be left with another cliffhanger!

Favourite Quote: 
“We're all just broken people, trying to serve God and each other and doing our best despite it all. Or maybe because of it all.”
(I purchased my copy of this book; opinions expressed 
in this review are my honest opinion and completely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment