Sunday, December 23, 2018

Monday's RSU: December 24th (posted early)


Welcome to Monday's RSU. Every Monday I share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning on reading next. 

Yes I know it is not Monday yet, but because it has been a while since I last posted I decided to try to update the blog while I had some free time. December is one of my busiest months at my day job and I have been working a lot of extra hours that by the time I get home all my energy is drained and I end up watching some mindless tv for a bit before going to bed. I feel like I barely read this month. But I can see the light at the end of tunnel, Christmas Eve is my last work day for the year, I will then be on holidays for a week! In addition to getting together with family I will have some days at home to relax and hopefully do some reading. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Finished since last post (Dec. 3):

The Christmas Vow  The Christmas Quandary  Mind Games  The Christmas Confection


Currently Reading: 

Racing Christmas
  

Reading Next:

Undecided


What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?

No comments:

Post a Comment