Sunday, October 1, 2017

My Recent Faves (July-September)

Recent Faves July-Sept
 
Today I am sharing with you my top ten favourite reads of the summer. I read so many great books this summer that it was hard to narrow this list down to only ten (but I managed to do it). My list contains a pretty equal share of historical, suspense and contemporary.
 
 
Garden of Her Heart      Home of Her Heart      The Writing Desk


Buried Secrets      Chasing Secrets      Cold Shot
My Review:  Buried Secrets  //  Chasing Secrets  //  Cold Shot


Count Me In     Just Look Up     The Two of Us     Where Two Hearts Meet
My Review:  Count Me In  //  Just Look Up  //  The Two of Us  //  Where Two Hearts Meet
 
What have been some of your favourite reads recently?
Do you have any recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment