Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday's RSU: March 5th

 
 Welcome to Monday's RSU. Every Monday I share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning on reading next. 

Just Finished:
If-I-Live_thumbI devoured this story, it was soooo good! I had to force myself to put it down so I could get some sleep and go to work the next morning. I loved this book so much I will definitely be reading the whole series again. To celebrate the release of this book this week, my co-blogger and I will both be sharing our reviews for it over the next couple of days. (It's not very often we are reading the same book around the same time, but this one worked out!)


 


Currently Reading: 
The-Heart-Between-Us_thumbThis book has taken me on a venure around the world without leaving the comfort of my living room. I have connected with both sisters in a way I never imagined, it has made me think so much about what motivates and maybe holds me back. I am really enjoying this book and had to put it down so I could get this post done. :)

 
     


 
  
Reading Next:
Flood WatchThis is book 2 in Christy Barritt's newest series, Lantern Beach. I am looking forward to spending more time on this remote island and see what is up with Cassidy's case and if anything happen between her and Ty?





 


What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?
If you wish to join in on this feature, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment