Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday's RSU: March 12th

 
 Welcome to Monday's RSU. Every Monday I share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning on reading next. 

Just Finished:
The Heart Between Us  Flood Watch  Justice
It was a good reading week. I absolutely adored The Heart Between Us and the characters are still in my mind even though I finished this last Monday and have read 2 other books since. This book releases tomorrow and my review will be up Wednesday. My reviews for the other two books will be up over the next week.



Currently Reading: 
Beneath the SurfaceOne of my favourite genres is Mystery/Suspense and I feel liked I haven't read as much from this genre as I used to and I wanted to get back to reading more of it. I have heard good things about this book, so I decided to pick it up. 

 

 
     


  
  
Reading Next:
Full Steam AheadI know this goes against what I just said about wanting to read more from mysteries, but I have to break it up right. I fell in love with Karen Witemeyer's writing after reading Heart on the Line last spring and picked this up shortly after that. It is time to finally read it.




 


What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?
If you wish to join in on this feature, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment