Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday's RSU: March 26th

 
 Welcome to Monday's RSU. Every Monday I share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning on reading next. 

Just Finished:
Full Steam Ahead  High Cotton
After the intense mystery I finished last week a lighter read was calling me, these two fit that bill. One took me to Texas in the 1850's and the other took me to the southern states. Review for both will be up in the next week.
 
 
Currently Reading: 
Courting the CowboyThis is the book I am just starting today. I am looking forward to returning to Grape Seed Falls and see what Ms. Isaacson has in store for this story.

 

  
     


    
 
  
Reading Next:
Pelican PointI have been anticipating this book ever since finishing Sandpiper Cove last May and finally it will be out soon. My bff has just finished this book and hasn't told me anything about it other than fact that she still loves this series. I can't wait to read it so I can discuss with her.




 


 

What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?
If you wish to join in on this feature, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment