Friday, July 7, 2023

Review: Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

Series: Hercule Poirot #10 
Genre: Mystery/Suspense
Released: 1934
266 pages
About the Book:

Just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the famous Orient Express in its tracks as it travels through the mountainous Balkans. The luxurious train is surprisingly full for the time of the year but, by the morning, it is one passenger fewer. An American tycoon lies dead in his compartment, stabbed a dozen times, his door locked from the inside.

One of the passengers is none other than detective Hercule Poirot. On vacation.

Isolated and with a killer on board, Poirot must identify the murderer—in case he or she decides to strike again.




  

My Rating & Thoughts:    

I listened to this as an audiobook and I am glad I did because I would have really struggled to figure out some of the character names. I have read this book quite a numbers of years ago and have seen the movie, but I did not remember anything about how it ended. I was invested trying to figure out who was guilty, but while I did pick up on some of the clues, there were quite a few I missed. I was surprised by the ending.

(I purchased my copy of this book; opinions expressed 
in this review are my honest opinion and completely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment