Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday's RSU: February 26th

 
 Welcome to Monday's RSU. Every Monday I share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning on reading next. 

Just Finished:
Someplace Familiar
I was engrossed in watching the Olympics that I didn't read a whole lot this week, but the book I did read was so very good! I loved the community of Laural Cove and enjoyed seeing Livy find herself. My full review will be up this Sunday, March 4.
 




 


Currently Reading: 
If I LiveI have loved Terri Blackstock for so long and have anxiously been awaiting this book since reading If I'm Found last year. I was lucky enough to receive an advance copy and am finally get to find out what is going to happen with Casey & Dylan. This offically releases on March 6th. 

 
     


 
  
Reading Next:
The Heart Between UsThis is another advance copy I was lucky to recieve. A few months ago I read Lindsay's debut novel and enjoyed her writing style, so when I saw that I could have the chance at an advance copy of this book, I jumped at it. Offically release date is March 13th.




 


What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?
If you wish to join in on this feature, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment