Monday, February 21, 2022

Review: In Need of Protection by Jill Elizabeth Nelson

Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Love Inspired
Released: Feb. 1, 2021
224 pages

About the Book:

In order to get the baby

they’ll have to get through 
him first…

A ruthless escaped convict will do anything to abduct his baby girl, and it’s US deputy marshal Ethan Ridgeway’s duty to protect the infant and her new guardian, Lara Werth. But as they flee from hired gunmen, Ethan must avoid falling for Lara and little Maisy. Because shielding the pair who are slowly capturing his heart might be Ethan’s hardest assignment yet…





  


My Rating & Thoughts:    

While this one had the action that I have come to expect from the Love Inspired Suspense books I struggled to connect with the characters. The goal was for the US Marshall Ethan and Nature Vlogger Lara to keep baby Maisy safe from the people trying to kidnap her but at times I felt like Lara acted like the US Marshall rather than Ethan. I struggled with caring about this story. 

(I purchased my copy of this book; opinions expressed 
in this review are my honest opinion and completely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment